1.1.14

for a sexy 2014 ;)


i wish everyone all the best in this new year. i hope you all have the best in life, all the love, health, wealth and happiness for this upcoming year! may you all find peace and follow yours dreams! try someting new and dont be scared of all the things you have wanted to do but were too afraid to try! life is too short to wait for 'later', no one knows what will happen tomorrow so we need to start living for today and for ourselves. work on yourself to be the best version of yourself and you will find the world around you change and will be drawn to you. find your love, passion, a partner, and most importantly youself! i dont want to make a list of resolutions, at least i wont call it that, this is my list of things to do for this year and my aspirations: work on myself and find peace with my mind and body practice yoga focus on things that make me happy and do them often be kind to others and assume the best in them, makes life a bit more upbeat now for some bits and bobs. my dream